tellout.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

daa-deee---dum---

watched chicago half way this afternoon and fell asleep...
watched everlasting love just now and the dvd got stuck...
equals to
i din even complete one movie todae...
when i bought 3 today.
wth!
i wanted to buy chicago and meet the fookers.
but when i was at there, i fliped through..and saw damn alot more to buy.
and i 4got to get meet the fookers.
really fooking hell!



morning was shit. mum fetched me to gelang patah to take the 8.15am bus but the bus only came at 8.45 and left at 8.50am. but i met a nice girl and chatted all the way. and in sg customs, a group of thai uniformed people were there. and they were young. geehee. crazy me. i'm trying to sae they are some of them..quite gd looking. but i wasn't paying attention because i was talking. anyway, loathed them a lil because they made me lined up for so long. ohh...crazy me.


dun talk about the handling up of file.


was supposed to go out with germs to ikea. my mum called and told me i din sign the visa form and my international passport. yes. i never sign my passport unless i'm going to use them. same for my restricted. and and.. if i'm not going to china, i guess my passport would be left a virgin till it expires. since i make internationl passport is always for a precaution- in case i lose my restricted one. that's why i don't care about my restricted one at all. now, they have stopped issuing new restricted ones. so sad.


lunch lavender at holidae plaza. ate the cheapest i could find on the menu- nasi lemak. ee. not very nice. but the ice lemon tea was fab. the cup was so freaking high and the spoon was so freaking long!



seems like lj is now more for grievances? haha. no public view? =) i've been using since 2002. haa. online journal for nearly 3 years. woot.

and i realise i'm not updating my blog as frequent as last time. mb because...hee. shan't say.


azahari is killed. yay rite.? malaysian~
aman, jordan bomb blast. freak.

only 2 news.- the result of me not listening to bbc and not reading newspaper. fuck. and also not dicussing or listening to current affairs to enough people. i hate this kind of life.

fyi:
malacca for me this weekend.
celebrate my grandpa bdae.


yay. outstation. finally. no. again. outstation! yay! a day not in the state of johor. how nice... but going back to kl is even better. guess i won't be going back so soon. booooooo~~~~. no.
i will be in kl on 27th nov. the day after my birthdae. ahheemmm.
i fly from kl to beijing. =) free connecting flight from jb to kl because i take mas.

life is a journey that's seemingly neverending, and life is a journey with diguised and digusted with protocol- i dislike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home