tellout.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

mooddooommeetterrrr : 9.5/10!

I PASSED MY DRIVING THEORY TEST! 43/50.
passed by one mark.
luckily the examiner gave me some answers!
she's good and bad! because she called my '4 eyed girl' in cantonese and i din noe she was referring to me! and when i yawned..she also sae me! haha. but later..when i left alot of blanks..she even flipped to the quenstion..and just gave me the answer!

thomasling messaged me..he got 46/50! smart ass!!!!!!!!

and who i met there?
1) jiayuan- last time chinese tuition mate
2) choon ming- ex pri sch mate and bus mate
3) hong jiun- i think this is his name...ex pri sch mate..
4) yong sheng- ex chinese tution mate too!

and i met this girl who went with me from perling..she studied in aussie.
and i saw this guy..who atteneded the same class as me..i found out..he's from njc! another smart ass.
and i saw this gurl from nyjc. she failed.

and many foreigners..
chinese got about 4..filipino 2..burmese 1.. and indian 1. woho. but they all most of them is like 3/4 timer le..

i really wonder hong jiun got pass! grzz...
and jiayuan was shocked that he din pass!

another reason why my mood is so high...
I DROVE A CAR JUST NOW!
daddy taught me.. start engine, free gear, handbrake, clutch, brake, accelator! woot. so many things. and of course from still to first gear..jerk like mad shit! and sometimes from acceleration to brake.. the engine went off because i din put free gear! but this is fun! i'm having more lessons from daddy after china trip.

and my china trip..
the tour leader called..told my mum alot of things.. and said that our group is 33! wad the hell! sucha a big grp and she also said there're quite a number of children cos most of them are families.. and they come from all over malaysia..jb, penang, sabah..kuantan. wahseh..typical malaysian! oh. mum just said below 18 alot! grz. dun tell me below 8 more. i'll die!

and she told ma..in chengde..lowest -10 and highest is like 2-3 only. i went..crazy. i really hate cold weather. that's why i've no regrets living in 365 24/7 summer climate. oh well..too early for me to say though.. geehee.

and yay. my violin is alive once again! i had 1 hour of violin todae..and i bought the sliencer..wadever it is called! but it lowers the noise...gd..


packing..and seems like i dun haf lots of things to bring lerh. but my mum alot. haha.

tomolo is bbq........shuld i get tanned? yay!
meeting up with beloved people again!!!!!!!!!
i must finish packing to nite! hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home